Sign up for the latest FREE news emails in the global wine industry at the following websites:
Wine Business Daily News
WINE Industry Insight
- Wines & Vines
- Publishes Wines & Vines, a monthly magazine and Wines & Vines Buyers Guide, a directory of wineries and trade associations across the country. They publish an annual statistical report in the July issue.
- Wine Country Classifieds
- Employment and service listings for the wine industry.
- Vineyard & Winery Management
- Produces Vineyard & Winery Management Magazine, a bi-monthly trade magazine for vineyard and winery operators, with an emphasis on management of people, process, and technology in the vineyard and winery.
- Practical Winery & Vineyard
- A bi-monthly magazine of winegrowing, winemaking and winemarketing news and reviews.
- The Gomberg-Fredrikson Report
- Originally created by Louis Gomberg in the late 1940s, it is the only established information source that monitors monthly and annual comparative shipments of leading California wineries and wine imports by country. The report also provides insightful commentary and analysis of current business conditions and trends shaping the market.
- M. Shanken Communications, Inc.
- Publishes Impact and Market Watch. These publications contain data on wine consumption, market share, advertising expenditures and related information. Publishes the U.S. Wine Market Impact Databank Review and Forecast, a comprehensive annual report, which contains over 300 tables, graphs and maps on the U.S. wine market. Publishes The Global Drinks Market, Impact Databank's annual summary of the world alcoholic beverage industry.
- American Association of Wine Economists
- The American Association of Wine Economists (AAWE) is a non-profit, educational organization dedicated to encouraging and communicating economic research and analyses and exchanging ideas in wine economics. The Association's principal activities include publishing a refereed semi-annual journal -- The Journal of Wine Economics -- and staging scholarly conferences that are forums for current wine related economic research.
- International Journal of Wine Business Research
- Emerged from the International Journal of Wine Marketing, the purpose of the International Journal of Wine Business Research (IJWBR) is to provide a forum for publication of timely, rigorous, technically sound, and scientific research manuscripts that focus on all business aspects of the wine industry.
- American Vineyard
- Beverage Information Group
- Publishes annual reports on beverage alcohol sales and consumption including trends, brand sales, advertising expenditures and demographic information.
- Covers industry business trends in the weekly newsletter Wine Business Insider and the journal Wine Business Monthly, both aimed at wine industry executives. Also publishes the yearly Wine Industry Directory and Almanac.
- Australian & New Zealand Grapegrower & Winemaker
- The Australian & New Zealand Wine Industry Journal
- The American Society for Enology and Viticulture
- The American Society for Enology and Viticulture (ASEV) is a 501 (c)(6), tax exempt professional society dedicated to the interests of enologists, viticulturists, and others in the fields of wine and grape research and production throughout the world. Our membership includes professionals from wineries, vineyards, academic institutions and organizations. The ASEV publishes the American Journal of Enology and Viticulture.
- The Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology
The Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology (ASVO) was founded in 1980 as a non-political organization to serve the interests of practicing winemakers and viticulturists by encouraging the exchange of technical information. ASVP publishes The Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
- The South African Society for Enology and Viticulture
- The South African Society for Enology and Viticulture (SASEV) publishes the South African Journal of Enology & Viticulture (SAJEV)
- Food Quality and Preference
- Food Quality and Preference publishes original research, critical reviews, topical and practical features and comment. In addition, the journal publishes special invited issues on important timely topics and on the proceedings of relevant conferences on sensory and consumer science, and sensometrics.All of these inputs are aimed at bridging the gap between research and application, bringing together authors and readers in consumer and market research, sensory science, sensometrics and sensory evaluation, nutrition and food choice, as well as food research, product development and sensory quality assurance.
Texas AgriLife Extension Bookstore
The Texas AgriLife Extension Service publishes research-based information to help people improve their lives, businesses and communities. Most publications are available as pdf documents and can be viewed online. Printed copies of many publications are also available from your county Extension office.
Extension Publications, University of California, Agriculture and Natural Resources
Last Updated on 2012 June 13,Wednesday 17:58
Cooperative Research Centre for Viticulture, Australian Wine Research Institute.